Boston Chimney Liners Contractors
Guaranteed Chimney of New England is a trusted source for all sorts of chimney services. We have been installing new chimney liners for homes and businesses throughout the Boston area for years. Through our years of experience, we can work on a wide range of chimney liners and install new liners. And we specialize in the installation of new, reliable stainless steel chimney liners for home owners in the Boston area.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
A stainless steel chimney liner is the chimney liner we recommend to all of our clients. This sort of chimney liner is one of the more dependable liners out there and comes with a bevy of benefits, which includes:
- It offers a much better barrier between your home and combustion than a clay or tile lined flue liner
- It offers improved airflow, which is essential in preventing heat build-up
- It will increase the heating efficiency of your appliance
- It will extend the lifespan of your chimney and heating appliance
- It is a more cost-effective liner when compared to rebuilding the inner walls and lining of an older chimney
- There is less risk of excess moisture or water than can create chimney leaks.
Guaranteed Chimney of New England also specializes in oil to gas conversions for your chimney. These new chimney liners will the maximize heating efficiency of your home and appliance, while also lowering your home heating bill. And the biggest benefit of these liners is the improved safety for everyone in the home, because these liners lower the risk of a fire.
Contact Us Today
Guaranteed Chimney of New England has years of experience in the field and are experts when it comes to installing new chimney liners. For more information about our chimney liners for the Boston area, please contact us today. We will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have about our chimney services. If you would like a free estimate regarding our new chimney liners, please call 1-866-528-1324. We will be happy to come down to check out your situation and provide you with a plan of action.